SOCIAL MEDIA

REVIEW: TINY TEA TEATOX

Sunday, July 5, 2015



Since my last post focused on detoxes, I thought I'd share my personal thoughts on one of my favorite products. Tiny Tea is a detox (or 'teatox') produced by Your Tea. Interested customers can buy either the 28-day box or the 14-day box and the product is sold here!



So what is Tiny Tea?

Well according to the website, "14 day TinyTea aims to restore your body back to its original health before modern day lifestyles, sugars, fats, stress, inactivity and emotions take a toll on it." Ingredients for Tiny Tea include Loutus Leaf, Hawthorn Berry and Oolong Tea. According to the website, Tiny Teatox helps with increasing energy, losing weight, clearing skin and even relieving bloating and cramps. 




I've tried my share of detoxes that have promised all of the benefits of Tiny Teatox, but none have left me as satisfied as this. In just fourteen days I found myself feeling happier, more energetic, and focused. I was hesitant and skeptical at first, but Tiny Tea was a great replacement for coffee in the morning and I even found myself more inclined to drink tea in general rather than coffee. As for the weight loss, I did see some result but my diet at the time wasn't as healthy as it could have been- the tea can't do all the work! I did, however, see a great improvement in my skin and even found myself feeling a little braver about heading out of the house sans makeup. 

Overall, I think the product is great, the company is great and their mantra is excellent. So what's the catch? Well, Tiny Tea isn't free. The 14-day box costs 35.00 USD and the 28-day box about 55.00 USD. My recommendation for those who find this too pricy is to wait for a flash sale to come up. Your Tea offers discounts on their products specifically around the holidays. Either way, I definitely think this product is worth the price! 

If you're interested in ordering Tiny Tea, or want to learn more about Your Tea and their other products, check out their website! Your Tea also has a blog filled with interesting tips, ideas and articles about their products and leading a healthier lifestyle. You can check that out here!

Well, that's all I've got for now! Until next time...

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the post! I've been watching this trend for a while, but was always a little skeptical. I'm already a huge tea drinker so you've sold me! Definitely going to try this!

    Freeformhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram